Okay…I’ve tried multiple recipes for Dog Biscuits. Of course, the dogs pretty much like any of them but I’m liking these the best as they don’t split or fall apart. A+
1¼ cup whole wheat flour
3 tbs oil (I use Avocado)
⅓ cup chicken broth/stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. You may have to add a bit more stock to get a roll-able consistency.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface and roll to ⅛-inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on prepared sheet. I use these great biscuit cookie cutters.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- To dry out the biscuits for longer shelf life, turn off the oven but don’t remove the sheet of biscuits. Keep them in there until the oven completely cools.
- I store in the refrigerator…depending on weather, they could mold.